Parents, no matter how your students are wired, they can get (and stay) organized.
In fact, it’s pretty simple.
We’ve heard for years that some students just can’t get organized.
While we see the evidence, we’re not convinced that it has to be the case. The burdens of stress, of feeling overwhelmed, of not having a clear picture of what all needs to be done — these can dissolve with the right organization strategy. And that’s exactly what your student will learn in this course.
In this course, students will learn the most important fundamentals of organization, including:
- The single biggest way to get on track — or off track — and how the best students keep it going for an entire semester
- The two biggest grade-killers for students — and the 2 non-negotiable ways to eliminate those grade-killers
- Understanding the primary ways to get organized, including why the most popular organization strategy fails for so many
- A simple way to keep papers from piling up in a backpack, getting lost, or going incomplete
- The 5 assignment statuses that enable any student to stay immaculately organized & stress-free
- How to use just one binder to stay organized in the simplest ways possible — without weighing you down
It’s a simple but incredibly effective approach to getting and staying organized that students from middle school to high school can all use. In fact, these same principles are what we teach to college students as well. Why? Because they are long-standing, tried and true principles of organization applied in a way that works for students at every stage of life.
Ready to get on the road to better organization?
Enroll Now and Start Improving Today
What’s included with the course?
- A learning guide to track along with the teaching and actually make an impact in your student’s organization approach
- 11 Video-driven lessons
- A Certification quiz that will allow your students to earn a certificate that shows the progress they’ve made
- Practical Guide to building the systems taught in this course
Who is the right audience for this course?
Our “Mastering the Basics” courses have been used by middle school through college students. Our target audience would be a high school student, but students of any age will benefit from learning this material.
How much does this course cost?
While you would spend hundreds of dollars in bringing in an organization coach or professional organizer to teach these same skills to your student, we’ve made this video-driven course available for less than the cost of a Kindle e-book (that your student probably wouldn’t read). Today, you can enroll for just $9.
What if it’s not a good fit for my student?
No worries. We’ll refund your fees (it is as simple as it sounds).
Parents, let’s be honest — we all know how important this is.
We’ve done our best to make this a minor expense when compared to the stress your child experiences by losing a paper that was due because he or she didn’t have an effective organization system in place. If you’d rather spend $40/hour on tutoring to teach your student these strategies, you can go for it. But when you can equip them for success for what you’d pay for 15 minutes of a tutor (that’s the “Hello, nice to meet you” part of the tutoring), why not give it a try?
Ready to see your student’s organization system transform?
Get Instant Access For Just $9