Tests are some of life’s most stressful situations. How confident is your student in getting prepped?
If your student is like most students in America, not very confident.
This is one of the biggest struggles for students, and it contributes a lot to the lack of personal and academic confidence most students feel. In this course, we’re giving you steps toward reclaiming test prep, building confidence, and excelling where others struggle.
In this course, students will learn the most important aspects of taking notes, including:
- Why one of the most common strategies for test prep (hint: it involves a textbook) is a terrible trap
- A simple, 3-step process for preparing for a test that ensures you can walk into a test fully-confident in their success
- Why the most important thing to prepare has nothing to do with the class itself
- Our top test prep strategy based on work with hundreds of students — and why knowing a great test taker doesn’t help
- The one strategy — used by more than 99% of students — that kills your grades, hurts your well-being, builds stress, takes longer
- Our top 6 ways masterful students build confidence for acing a test during your prep time
- Why nervous students struggle — and how to get past that hurdle to success, no matter who you are
- How to succeed even after bombing a test (it isn’t the end, but you need a strategy to handle the difficulty)
Test prep doesn’t have to be a mystery. There is a simple, effective, step-by-step process every student can learn to crush the stress of test prep and actually find success. You’ll learn those strategies in this class.
Start acing your test prep so you can start acing your tests
What’s included with the course?
- A practical, helpful learning guide for adopting these strategies fully
- 8 Video lessons taught by Skylar Anderson, our test prep expert
- A certification quiz & certificate to visually display the growth your student experiences
- A test prep cheat sheet to make this work for you
Who is the right audience for this course?
All of our “Mastering the Basics” courses are usable by students in college, high school, and middle school. The material is primarily targeted toward high schoolers and college students, but middle school students who are experiencing the pains of tests will understand the material easily.
How much does this course cost?
While it’s hard to underestimate the value of a great test-prep strategy (or the huge damage caused by a lack of teaching in this area both in stress and poor grades), we’ve priced it. The course is comparable to reading a Kindle e-books on test prep. Now, we know your student isn’t going to read a book about test prep, but we’ve packaged a book’s worth of value in this online course. Start today for just $9.
What if it’s not a good fit for my student?
No worries. Hypothetically, that could happen. We’re super confident that the value provided in this world-class test prep system used by 4.0 graduate students and high school valedictorians is well worth your $9, and we’ll just give you a refund. We won’t even say something offensive or sensitive to you about it. We’ll just click the refund button and the money will show up in your account. Easy enough?
We can’t overestimate how important this is. And you know that, too.
We’re making this valuable training available at an incredible price because it is so important. Truly, we’ve seen too much stress and too many missed opportunities from lacking the training — and we’ve seen students go from probation to honor roll in two months after training. Given the incredible price (hard to find anything for less than ten bucks), the fully-refundable promise, and the tremendous importance of this for your student’s personal well-being, we hope you’ll partner with us in making test prep training available for your student.