A student’s perseverance matters.
In fact, it matters a lot.
Your success is actually tied far more to your grit than to your intelligence.
While we don’t often hear that your determination to succeed is one of the most important aspects of your life as a student, it’s incredibly true. In this course, we’ll help you learn what this looks like — and how to grow your grit.
Your student will learn how to grow grittier as a student (and a person), including:
- How to succeed long-term in life — even after your school years are over
- The one success-sabotaging lie most students believe (without realizing it)
- Key differences between students who crush every hurdle and those who get stuck by minor issues
- 4 practical habits that can help every student become grittier — and more successful
- A scientifically-verified learning strategy that can double what you learn and save you an hour per week
Grit is incredibly important, but our society hasn’t always taught students how to get there. Building off of research by Angela Duckworth, this course gives students the knowledge and practical skills for growing in one of your most important character traits: grit.
Grow your grit starting today. Your grades need it.
Enroll Now and Start Improving Today
What’s included with the course?
- A helpful learning guide for tracking with the course instruction
- 9 Video-driven lessons
- A Growing in Grit certification quiz to help students track their improvement
- A practical guide to developing the skills and habits taught in this course
Who is the right audience for this course?
This particular “Mastering the Basics” course is most applicable for high school and college students, but middle schoolers have taken it as well. Any student who has hit the challenges of staying motivated and hitting their educational goals will definitely benefit from the course.
How much does this course cost?
While accessing this kind of instruction starts at about $15 for a book (with coaching often costing upwards of $100 for a single appointment), today you can enroll in this Mastering the Basics course for just $9.
What if it’s not a good fit for my student?
Not convinced this was a good fit or valuable for your student? We’re not offended, and we’ll refund your fees. Yes, we mean that. Just email us. There is really no risk here — and it’s only $9.
You can’t microwave grit, but it’s incredibly important.
There isn’t an “easy button” on this skill, but we’ve done our best to make developing the grit-forming habits that your student needs to achieve long-term success as easy as possible. And, frankly, failing to develop this skill could be devastating for your student’s future success. Given the magnitude of the research on how important grit is, we’re confident that the $9 course fee is well worth your time and money. We hope you’ll allow us to partner with your family in developing your student into a truly gritty student.
Ready to see your Grit grow?
Get Instant Access For Just $9