When you enroll in a StudyRight course or make use of any content on www.studyright.net, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- StudyRight, StudyRight.net, and any additional forms of the usage of StudyRight is a resource provided by Students Forward, LLC, based at 1690 W. Arkansas Ave., Denver, CO 80223. You recognize that resources on StudyRight are the intellectual property of Students Forward LLC and you will not violate the copyright terms without permission from StudyRight or Students Forward LLC.
- Students Forward LLC offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for any resources purchased from StudyRight.net.
- Completing a StudyRight.net Certification is not a guarantee for academic results. These are principles that are based on quantitative and qualitative research, but the variety of factors in the success of a student means we cannot guarantee results. You acknowledge and agree to this fact.
- StudyRight.net may ask for feedback regarding your interaction with the website at any point in your relationship with StudyRight and Students Forward LLC.
- You agree to be added to our mailing list, from which you are free to unsubscribe at any point; this is to ensure that you’re given the most value. Emails you receive may include new study skills resources, additional product offers, tips and hints for the course, follow up encouragements for students to complete the certification courses, or other email types not included in this list.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Additionally, we may participate in other third party affiliate programs to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to additional affiliated websites. Our policy is only to do so when we feel the affiliate program is in the best interest of our website users, but we do reserve the right to do so as we feel fit.